Huh? Now what has Lori gotten me into??? And what the heck is a meme?? Looks like I’m going to dive head first into this big, new world of blogging… How in the world am I going to come up with 5 people to tag? I’m new here… but we’ll give it a shot.
1. Jennifer Ackerman-Haywood. Jennifer has a wonderful website called Craft Sanity. She covers all things “crafty”! I was tickled when she interviewed me for my first podcast last fall. Jennifer’s a real sweetheart so hopefully she won’t mind playing….
2. Jill Symons. Jill’s a bead making buddy of mine. She could also be a photographer in her spare time! I love her beads AND her pictures.. Actually.. I think I want to be her when I grow up! 😉
3. Lori Peterson. Another wonderful beadmaker. Lori has a wonderful sense of humor so maybe she’ll think being tagged is fun. ….errrr… right Lori?
4. Kaye Husko. Kaye’s beads were some of the first I found after discovering lampwork. Her florals are to die for! Please come playe ~ Kaye?
5. Sarah Fike. Last but definitely not least…. my (former) wine drinking buddy Sarah. Looks like she needs to update her blog anyway. Pregnancy is NOT a good excuse! Come on ya little mama you… BTW – congratulations! I didn’t know!!!
Okay… that part’s done. Now for the hard part!
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Am I really suppose to remember that far back?! This middle age memory loss can be a real pain sometimes… Let’s see, I guess I would have been settling into living back here in Grand Rapids. We moved to Phoenix for six months (ruefully referred to as our mid life crisis moment) and then came back when we heard Lori was moving there… :-p
What were you doing 1 year ago? Pouting about not getting to go to the ISGB’s Gathering! But then the planets aligned and my whole family ended up being gone that weekend. So… I bought a ticket, hopped on the plane and went to Kansas City after all! Someone had to guide Lori through the weekend (she’s not a people person you know)…
Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Anything chocolate
2. Chips and salsa
3. Hanover Buffalo Wing Pretzel Pieces – I could eat a whole bag in one sitting!!
4. Carrots or celery dipped in salsa… don’t say ICK! until you’ve tried it.
5. Fresh melon cut up in bite size pieces (can you tell I’ve been trying to lose weight?)
Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1. Ragtime Cowboy Joe – don’t laugh! I learned it at camp as a kid and now both my children will pass down the catchy tune..
2. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
3. Happy Man by Chicago (Or just about any other song they ever recorded. This particular one was sung to me by my first love…. sigh…)
4. One Particular Harbour by Jimmy Buffett (Yup… I’m a Parrothead)
5. Daydream Believer by the Monkee’s (My first album)
Five bad habits:
1. Most definitely procrastination… sigh…
2. Interrupting my darling husband..
3. Ignoring housework…
4. Too much time on the computer..
Five things you like doing:
1. Spending time with my family and friends
2. Making beads and jewelry
3. Going on vacations
4. Keeping track of my friends on the computer
Five things you would never wear again:
1. High, high heels
2. Hot pants
3. Bikini…. sigh…
4. Most hats – my head’s too big! (No comments from the peanut gallery)
5. Leather pants!
Five favorite toys:
1. My husband Dave
2. My torch
3. My computer
5. Cards – so I can play Euchre
Two hours later….. I’m done! Now to sit back and watch the rest of ya’ll!